Time is so precious. Every day is a gift. The question is are you using it to the fullest? Are you making the impact you want to make? Are you making the money you want to make? Are you enjoying your life?
If there is even a hint of hesitation in your answer, this post is for you. Now is the time to live your best life. No waiting, not someday, now. – And though you may not realize it, the power to do so is right at your fingertips.
You have the God-given capability to create every thing in your life that you want through the power of journaling and scripting your dreams.
The power of journalizing is incredible. I’m so grateful and thankful that I learned this principle early in life. Scripting in my Success Journal has empowered me to live my life on my terms.
- I’ve scripted my way to a new home
- I’ve scripted my way to luxury cars
- I’ve scripted my way to paying off college tuition for both of my children
- I’ve scripted my way to an abundance of clients and a thriving business
- I’ve scripted my way to better health
- I’ve scripted my way to huge contracts and lucrative business deals
- I’ve scripted and journalized my way to living my best life and I want to teach you to do the same
What is a best life script?
Journaling your best life script is a little different than your regular daily journal entry. It’s taking a bit of time to stop and really think about the kind of life you want to live, who you want to become, the relationships you want to have, the income you want to create, the impact you want to make, and the legacy you’d like to leave behind. As you ponder those things and get clarity on the life that you want to create, then you create a script to reflect the life you desire.
Writing your life’s vision in straight-forward, positive terms, not only crystallizes what you’ve written, it increases your ability to manifest it. Using your Success Journal to script your best life provides you with clear direction and seemingly causes your journal to become your treasure map leading you into your best life.
So how do you properly create your very own compelling life script? How do you journalize about your best life until it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy? All of this journaling may sound like a tall order, but writing down and manifesting your genuine desires is a lot easier than you think. I’ve broken the process down into four simple steps.
My four quick easy steps to Journalizing Your Best Life Script
1. Think it all through.
When you journalize your best life script, consider what you really want your ideal outcome to be for your life and business before you start writing in your journal. Get quiet and listen to your heart. What are your true desires?
Ask yourself: “What do I really want?”
Then sit in silence and listen within for the answers to some of the following questions:
- How do I want to live?
- How much money do I want to make?
- What legacy do I want to leave for my family?
- What do I want my relationships to be like?
- How do I want my business to grow?
- What kind of cars do I want to drive?
- What do I want my health to be like?
…and so on
Simply imagine your best life as a whole, then begin to journalize. Write out your life exactly how you want to live it. Don’t hold back just pour your heart onto the pages of your Success Journal.
2. Journalize your best life script as if you are already living the life that you want to live.
Instead of writing things like:
“One day I will have…” or “I will be…”
Imagine that you have accomplished the goal and are presently living your best life. Then write in present tense with statements that sound more like…
“Wow! I’ve just received payments from my top clients and…”
“I’m so grateful and thankful for my beautiful home that…”
- SEE IT then WRITE your life script AS IF…
- You’re already enjoying the new home that you want to live in
- You’re enjoying your new relationship
- You’ve already received a Grammy for your music
- Your book has just hit the best sellers list
- You are already driving the car that you want
- You already have the top clientele that you wanted
- You are already bringing in the monthly income you desired
3. Journalize your best life script using vibrant, positive words. When writing in your Success Journal, only use happy words that make you feel great. For example, it is not a good idea to write, “I’m so tired of my situation right now, I’m totally getting out of debt this year!”
When you use words like tired, debt, etc. it’s still bringing negativity into your manifestation space. You don’t want debt or exhaustion, so don’t give any attention to them. What you focus on you will manifest whether it be good or bad.
Make no mention of what you don’t want, ONLY state what you do want. So you could write instead…
Same concept, just brighter, more descriptive and without the negativity.
4. Connect yourself emotionally to your life script.
Write from your heart not just your head. Think about what’s most important to you, so that you can truly connect to the emotion of living this life you’ve seen in your mind’s eye. The best way to connect to the emotion of your best life script is to really think about how you’ll feel when the goal is manifested and incorporate those emotions into your writing.
A normal entry might say, “I’m thankful for my new luxury car.”
A more emotionally connected entry would be, “I adore my new car. I’m proud of the work I’ve done and feel so very blessed that I’m driving my (insert car name). I love my plush seats and that it’s my favorite color. I smile every time I drive it—I feel so rewarded for the work I put in to get it.”
The more you’re able to feel the emotion of manifesting your desired outcome, the more effective you’ll be at attracting it.
Once your life script is written it’s time to get into manifestation mode.
Here are three keys to begin manifesting what you’ve scripted.
1. Visualize your best life everyday-when you wake up in the morning and right before you go to bed at night.
2. Make sure your affirmations and conversations are in alignment with your script. Words are powerful. Say your affirmations daily with passion and excitement.
3. Take corresponding faith actions. As you review your script and meditate on it. “To-do’s” will come to you. Be diligent and take fast action on moving your dream forward.
Now you have an arsenal of ideas and steps to journalize your best life script and make your life what you want it to be. Though journaling, your best life script is truly a powerful practice, but it doesn’t have to take a long time to execute. Set aside twenty to thirty minutes in the next 24 hours to write your first draft in your Success Journal.If you are really going to commit to doing this, comment yes below. Once you say yes you are now connected to a tribe of leaders and entrepreneurs who understand the power of scripting and are using their Success Journals daily to upgrade their lives and businesses. If haven’t grabbed a journal yet and you’re ready to put this process to work–or you’re already a part of the Success Journal tribe and need to stock up on more, you can find them here.
Also, if you have more questions about how to journalize your best life script ask below. I want to hear from you and help.