As the year comes to an end, I always spend time in prayer and meditation for guidance on what’s to come in the new year. I’ve always gotten keen insight and spot-on predictions of our economic climate, opportunities and relationships. Most importantly, I come out of this time of solitude with an action plan to ensure that I will have a best year yet.
This prophetic instruction isn’t just for me though. I believe that anyone who is mentored by me in any way can also benefit greatly by this divine word from God, IF you believe and accept it into your own life.
Last year the divine word was Flourish. Which means growth and resilience. For many of my clients and myself, our business grew by leaps and bounds. There may have been some obstacles but big breakthroughs were much more bountiful! It was truly my best year and I look forward to what’s to come over the next 12 months.
This year, I heard in my prayer time that 2018 will be a year of God’s goodness and prosperity. It’s going to be a year of great manifestation and big breakthroughs. This will be a year of great wins personally and as a country.
The key word for 2018 is PROSPERITY.
This will be a year of plenty of prosperity, promotion and provision. There will be continuous blessings and breakthroughs for the committed.
For those that were committed over the last two years (2016 and 2017). But felt like nothing really came through for you…God is releasing a flood of favor and flourishing in 2018 that was held up in 2018. If you stood faithful in the last year, and you’ve been praying asking why didn’t you experience more breakthroughs in your business and life…THIS IS YOUR YEAR TO PROSPER. It will all come rushing in like a flood in 2018.
2018 will be a year of expansion, acceleration and celebration. We’ll experience fast manifestations! Ask for what you want you will get it quick, like at the speed of light! The favor will still flourish in your life in 2018.
Speak what you want to happen and it will be established! Your words have power and presence. You will write new chapters in your life with your mouth. Because your mouth will be like a pen of a ready writer.
Be grateful and express glory to God in new ways. Express glory in the morning hours and in the evening hours. When you do this, expect fortunes. Not just increase but fortunes.
This is the year that God will show your path to prosperity. Your eyes will be open to the ways of increase. Last year you may have had a knowing of increase, knowing that you should prosper but you had no idea of the way. Well, open your eyes and SEE because God is showing you now.
This year marks the beginning of 7 years of plenty. Way more above what you can ask or think. The committed and faithful will see abundance like they have never seen before.
Prosperity is the divine word for 2018. It means a state of being prosperous. There are also great synonyms like success, profitability, affluence, wealth, opulence, luxury, the good life, good fortune, ease, plenty, security and well-being.
This is the year of good fortune and favor to continue to flourish in your life and business.
In order to embrace this divine instruction and keyword, you have to be open to it and have a great expectancy for it. Be reminded of it often and take time to see yourself prospering this year.
Here are some ways that you can activate this prophecy into your own life.
1. Write your keyword in your journal. In the Success Journal there is a space for you to write your monthly word in the beginning pages. Write in Prosperity (or whatever synonym that resonates with you) on the line to solidify it as your chosen word. Then flip a few pages to the “My Vision Statement” page and write in all the ways you see yourself prospering this year. Be sure to write in present or past tense to denote that you have already possessed what you want.
2. Speak it aloud. Remember your life will improve dramatically by the words of your mouth, so speak prosperity everyday over your life. I have turned this divine messages into an affirmation download that you can print and put on your mirror so that you can say it daily.
3. See it. Use the “Vision Board” page in your journal to create a collage of images and words of your life prospering. Take a moment each morning to meditate on this page. Embody the images and connect with them emotionally. Feel yourself achieving and succeeding as you see it on your vision page.
4. Set prosperity goals. Write your 101 goals list with prosperous intention. In what ways do you want more abundance, health, prosperity and success? Don’t allow 101 to intimidate you. Break it down into categories. I go into detail here on how to write your 101 goals easily.
5. Step out there and take action. Prosperity will come to you along the way. So you will have to get out and do something! Be in tune with your gut instinct and act on divine inspiration. Follow the lead of successful people who have made an impact in your life. Be determined to complete things this year. See things through until the end. Stay with your goals, your coaching, your business. This is how you’ll become more and more resilient and strong as you overcome obstacles and gain victories all year long.