As I meditated on what’s to come in 2017, I felt impressed with the word Flourish. It resonated with me so strong that I began to see exactly how life can be in a flourishing state. This divine word from God is for all who can believe and accept a flourishing life in this new year.
Imagine flourishing. Your life and dreams developing rapidly before your eyes. Your business thriving…relationships thriving…success sprouting up all around you. It can be yours when you embrace this divine word as yours. Use it to anchor your focus and inspire you throughout the year.
To flourish means to grow well, to be healthy. It represents growth and resilience, which means you’ll be able to weather any storms that come your way and still grow and thrive! It also means to take bold action for breakthrough in your life. In certain places and situations…in your goals and dreams…where you’ve been rejected, overlooked or held back…this year you will be recognized, called upon, singled out, praised and profitable!
Flourish represents bountiful supply—It attracts abundance! This is the year for abundance to flow like rain in your life and business.
In order to embrace this word and its meaning in your life, you have to be open to it, have an expectancy for it and give attention to it with intentional actions. Here are some ways that you can accept and activate the word “flourish” in your life.
- Write it down. In the Success Journal, there is space for you to write your monthly word at the beginning of the journal. Write in flourish here to solidify it as your chosen word. Then flip a few pages to the “My Vision Statement” page and write in all the ways you see your life flourishing. Write it in present or past tense to denote that you have already possessed what you want.
For example, I will flourish in my business with an abundance of high paying, loyal clients.
My bank account will flourish with profits.
My relationships will flourish with divine connections and opportunities.
- Speak it aloud. Type your flourishing vision statement and say it aloud every day. This will keep you motivated and focused on flourishing.
- See it. Use the “Vision Board” page in your journal to create a collage of images and words of your life flourishing. Take a moment each morning to meditate on this page. Embody the images and connect with them emotionally. Feel yourself achieving and succeeding as you see it on your vision page.
- Set flourishing goals. Write your 101 goals list with flourishing intention. In what ways do you want more abundance, health, prosperity and success? Don’t allow 101 to intimidate you. Break it down into categories. Here are a few to get you started.
- Personal improvement
- Take Action. Don’t let this be a year where you only contemplate flourishing. To see results, you must take action. Be in tune with your gut instinct and act on divine inspiration. Follow the lead of successful people who have made an impact in your life. Be determined to complete things this year. See things through until the end. Stay with your goals, your coaching, your business. This is how you’ll become more and more resilient and strong as you overcome obstacles and gain victories all year long.
Print the word Flourish and place it where you can see it often. My preferred place is the bathroom mirror.
Set a daily reminder to yourself. One that promotes a feeling of wellness, prosperity and thriving in your day.
Create new passwords on your accounts using a variation of the meaning of the word so that every day you are reminded that you’re flourishing.
I want to hear from you! Let me know if you’re embracing Flourish as your 2017 word and what does a flourishing life look like for you.