Sometimes when you’re feeling a little overwhelmed, just stop, catch your breath, look on the bright side, breathe in…breathe out and say…ALL IS WELL.
Now together: “There is nothing wrong with me…I am ok!”
If you’ve said to yourself… “Everyone is winning in business except me…”
If you’re dealing with quite a few obstacles right now…
If everything is not going to go exactly how you want…
Or you may be feeling like you’re taking two steps forward and two steps back
If you’re stuck and struggling, wondering if you’re the only one behind…
No worries! These cycles happen to the best of us! You just didn’t know because people aren’t telling you…
Yep, it’s true.
Just know it’s a normal thing!
In business, we have cycles. There’s an ebb and flow.
Sometimes we’re riding high and it seems like everything is happening so fast. And then sometimes you’re pressing in and it seems like everything is going slow.
I encourage you to keep on pushing and don’t give up!
Momentum causes manifestation!
Here’s what you can do right now to turn the tides:
First spiritually you should….
1. Pray over your business. Ask God to reveal your path to prosperity. It is your divine right to prosper. Ask specific questions concerning your business in your journal and listen for inspired answers.
2. Meditate for at least 5-15 minutes daily. See your ideal situation with a positive outcome. Meditation positions you to go through your entire day at peak performance before it even happens. Just imagine the whole day happening just the way you want it. You’ll be prompted to take certain actions to ensure a favorable outcome. Meditation helps you to stay in control and excel daily.
3. Visualize on your success. Use Goal Cards, a vision board or the vision pages in your journal to create a storyboard of your success. Add to your visuals images of money flowing into your business and lots of sales!
One of my clients spent her morning meditating on her vision board and decided to take action that corresponded with her board. She set up her workspace by clearing her desk of bills and random things, adding aromatherapy, put on inspiring music and spoke affirmations. She then started her day. Her first call of the day was a six figure deal! She met her monthly goal in her first couple of hours of her work day!
4. Do things that make you feel good. It’s natural to retreat and sulk when things are not going well. But doing just the opposite will get you to a better place! Go to your favorite restaurant, visit your favorite park, read a book, do something that makes you feel good about yourself and your business. When you are emanating feelings of joy, more joy will come to you.
5. Affirm your success! When you’re working through tough times, silence your inner critic with a positive affirmation. Speak words of faith in the face of defeat! Here’s a statement to get you going. Feel free to add to it:
“I have more than enough money coming into my life and business for me to live all of my dreams and goals!”
Now for a few Practical steps…
1. Keep moving. Don’t retreat because of setbacks. Sometimes a setback is a setup for a major comeback. When you keep pushing you become resilient and creative. There have been times where I’ve emerged from a sticky situation making 10 times more! You just have to keep moving forward.
2. Write your way out. Pull out your Success Journal and write powerful, positive I AM statements on the designated page. When you are finished writing, read them aloud to yourself.
Here are a few to get you going…
I AM ok!
I AM earning more and more money in my business daily!
I AM closing all of my deals!
I AM favored by my customers so they keep coming back and giving referrals!
3. Focus on money-making activities daily. Use your Productivity Planner or Success Journal to write out 25 money-making ideas today. Don’t stop until you’ve written 25!
4. Be inspired by others. Surround yourself with others who are winning. Don’t go hiding away. The very thing that you don’t feel like doing is just the action that will bring you to your breakthrough! If there’s any way possible for you to make it to the Prosperity tour, COME! It’s the perfect setting that you need to be in to shift everything for you!
To get unstuck you have to get in the right place, with the right people at the right time. Sometimes it’s hard to take the quantum leap until you have a jolt of inspiration and the next right action to take. That’s what the Prosperity Tour is going to do for you.
Listen to your intuition and your gut. Prepare to be present so that you can walk in your prosperity in 2018.
Click here to register now.