When I decided to become a wealthy person, I knew that I had to make some specific adjustments in my mindset, actions and environment to attract the wealth I desired. Years ago when I was making $15,600 a year as an office manager, I used to dream of the day that I would make six figures in one year. I was determined to grow my income as much as possible. Whenever I was ready to go to a new financial level, I had to increase my mind, learning valuable information that shifted my thinking so that I could generate more money in my life.
The process is simple, yet many people still miss the mark because of inconsistency or only executing half the plan. Of course, when I started on this journey, there was no Internet providing an overload of ideas and opinions on the topic, I had one plan that I worked, mastered and tweaked to fit my lifestyle and stayed with it until it became an integral part of my life and daily habits.
I’m sure you’ve read many get rich lists, or ideals on what to do. Yet, one thing all of these lists (should) have is the foundational actions that wealthy people do to attract and create wealth in their life.
So, here’s that foundational list to build your belief that you will one day be wealthy. One thing I know for sure, if you do these seven things, you will start to attract more wealth into your life.
1. Visualize your future. What you see is what you get. Seeing yourself as a wealthy person is very important to becoming wealthy. Get a picture of what your wealthy life looks like. Hold that picture in your mind daily until it feels real to you. The more you visualize the more real it will feel and soon, everything will begin to align and fall into place so that wealth flows into your life.
I use vision boards and my money wheel of fortune to keep a vision of my wealthy life in front of me. I take out the wheel of fortune daily to review it. I spend at least 1-3 minutes visualizing each section and allow myself to believe what I see as my truth. Visualization is a way to show that you emit trust that the end result will come into your life. The more I visualize, the more I begin to experience the feeling of having what I want without worrying about how it will come to me. My feelings dictate back to me that what I am seeing is already done for me and I believe it, so there’s only a matter of time before it manifests.
2. Act as if conversation. The number one way that we manifest finances is with our mouth. When you want to become wealthy, you should start talking like you’re wealthy now. My husband and I use Mondays to dream and talk about our life and goals. We often have “act as if” conversations. This is where we speak as if we are already in the midst of what we desire. The method is simple: you just need to concentrate on what you want and talk about it on purpose as if you already have it.
A great philosopher once said, “Money can’t talk, but it can hear.” Call wealth into your life on a daily basis using positive affirmation and act as if conversations. Just as plants grow and bloom with positive affirmations, so will your bank account when you start speaking to your money. Command money to come to you. Declare that you are a money magnet. One client used positive affirmations to get out of debt and launch her own business. She went from owing over $25,000 to paying off her bills and successfully earning $20K/month in her business.
3. Have a bank account for building wealth. Creating a place to store money, even before you have it is a faith action to show that you expect to fill it up with money. Just think about it, before a building is constructed, the land is cleared and prep so that something can be built upon it according to the blueprint (vision) that the contractor has. In this same fashion, before you can receive a lot of money, space needs to be made to hold the money. I opened my wealth building money account and started adding money to it little by little. I resolved never to touch this money, only to add to it. I also set goals for my account; I will have $10,000 saved by the end of the year, My account will always have a minimum of $10,000 in it at all times. Every quarter I add “x amount” of dollars to increase my wealth.
By setting goals, I set in motion the desire to attract more wealth opportunities so that I can reach my goal. Over the years, I’ve created similar accounts for both of my children as well. Like attracts like, money attracts more money.
4. Up your money mindset: Listen to life-changing money mindset info repeatedly. My husband and I listened to the same audio programs until they actually broke. Of course that was when cassettes were in. We just kept buying that program over and over again because that information resonated so strongly with us and we were determined to remove all blocks and finally embrace true wealth in our lives.
When you have an audio training that resonates with you, then you should ingrain that information into your mind and spirit so that it can really change your mindset. The Money Manifestation Kit has 4 audio trainings to help you shift your thinking and increase your wealth mentality.
People who have taken this course often listen and re-listen to these audios until they get major money breakthroughs. One client said she listened to the first audio several times and something finally clicked for her. She was able to sell over $25,000 worth of product that was just been sitting in her online store and not moving. She had no idea that her mindset was holding her back. Yet, one training, a few adjustments later and she had manifested $25,000.
5. Keep trying until you get it right. When you have the right information, you have to take fast action to build momentum and start getting results.
My husband and I didn’t ONLY listen to our audio programs, we also took action. LOTS of ACTION. In fact we kept trying everything as we were instructed until we got it right. Everything didn’t happen all at once for us. When we started taking action, we had to overcome negative thoughts, inconsistency in execution, etc. We were learning something new. We wanted results so we kept at it until we got it right. Then we were able to adopt a system that worked best for us, optimizing our manifestation ability and things literally exploded. Now we are living out our affirmations. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly, always and consistently.
6. Keep money on you. One exercise that helped me develop a healthy wealthy mentality was keeping hundred dollar bills on me at all times. I actually kept three hundred dollar bills on me. I would take them out and think about what it meant to have money, I would see the money multiplying in my life. Over time, as I continued my money meditation, I could see that three hundred turning into $30,000 and then $300,000 and so on. I would hold it in my hands and think about all the things I could buy if I wanted to.
I kept that money for three consecutive years, never spending it. I never used it for emergency money, I needed it to help shift my thinking to the next level.
Most people have only negative thoughts about money—how much they don’t have and how much they need. This exercise really helped me get used to having money and thinking about money in a positive way. You can do this too, start with one hundred or more hundred-dollar bills and start your money meditation daily. You will feel different and more confident about money, which will cause you to manifest more wealth.
7. Journalize: write yourself a wealth script. I use the “I am” page in my journal to write my weekly wealth script of my life. I am very specific about what I want. While writing I add as many details as possible. Sometimes I have to sit and envision what I want first, feel it, then write about it in my journal. By doing this I allow my mind, heart and soul to become aligned with my true desires. This is how I start everyday, with writing in my Success Journal about my business and my life. Ever since I have been doing this, things began shifting dramatically in my business and life. More and more opportunities pop up, my ideal client seeks me out, products sell out and so much more.
I have found that implementing these foundational wealthy mindset exercises are easier to do when you have a system. That’s why I created the Money Manifestation Kit to give you the ANSWERS to building wealth consistently, plus provide you with all the tools you need to get started right away.
Want to learn more about the program? Go here to watch my free webinar